Teacher - Archbishop Wake Church of England Primary
Salary details: £ - £
Start date September 2021
Contract type Full time
STPCD conditions (teaching staff)
Contract term Permanent
Salary range £25,714 - £41,604
Location Twynham School & The Grange School
About the Post
We are seeking an exceptional teacher of Health and Social Care who will join us on our journey to Post 16 excellence. In September 2021 we are launching our Post 16 Level 2 and Level 3 courses which have attracted strong application numbers. As a result we are adding to the department which is well led by our current Head of Health and Social Care and is extremely popular across both schools at Key Stage 4.
Twynham School and Sixth Form is a very special place with an excellent reputation both locally and nationally. We are a heavily over-subscribed school where achievement is exceptionally high, students are well-behaved and eager to learn and relationships are very special.
The Grange School is on a rapid school improvement journey and, following a recent Ofsted visit (February 2021) we are confident that securing “good” at the next inspection is very achievable. Working closely with Twynham School has created the capacity for continuous improvement and this post is one of a number of opportunities to work across both schools bringing even closer alignment.
There is an energy about our Multi-Academy Trust, Twynham Learning; we are entering an exciting decade for our schools, our MAT and our community and successful applicants can be confident that they will be working in a truly great environment.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
• Be a part of an aspirational organisation with a vision for world class education
• Support the development of a truly exceptional vocational offer for our students
• Work with like-minded colleagues who believe in the power of education to transform lives
• Contribute to the development of a high performing department, the school and the MAT
You are likely to be someone who:
• Is an exceptional classroom teacher or is developing into one
• Has a proven track-record of improving outcomes for students
• Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
• Has the ability to teach Sociology and/or PE if required
• Has an understanding of effective pedagogy and a commitment to evidence-informed improvement
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues and wonderful young people and their families
• An exceptional CPD offer from NQT and RQT through to preparation for senior and system leadership
• Strong and supportive leadership, centralised sanctions and an excellent working environment
• The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a progressive multi-academy trust
• The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
To discuss the post or your application, please contact Lisa Weston at email@example.com.
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy, please submit an Application Form and Criminal Records Declaration Form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications on the Twynham Learning official ‘Application Form –Teaching Posts’ will be accepted. You can download the forms here: www.twynhamlearning.com/187/staff-vacancies
The closing date is Monday 17 May at 8am. Interviews to be held w/c 26 April 2021.
This role is UK based and your Right to Work will need to be established as part of the appointment process.
Twynham Learning is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to robust Safer Recruitment processes as part of our strong commitment to safeguard children and young people.